A concise blog reporting on articles of importance to the future of human and social development.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Updates go here

I promise I'm not dead or anything. The semester is building towards it's inevitable conclusion; meaning I'm swamped with tests to take and papers to write.

I really shouldn't be taking this blog too seriously. According to Adsense, I've received a grand total of 250 impressions and 0 clicks since I put ads on my site. That pegs my site's worth about $.03. I don't get enough page views to really consider making this blog a for-profit venture, and I've got no idea how to drive more traffic my way. I'm not likely to show up on any popular searches and there are officially two people linking to me.

To quote a friend of mine on a forum somewhere, NetworkedBacteria exists, despite the glaring futility.

No comments: